Monday, August 5, 2013

The end... being released from the path that we have been led.. (by estos)




I wondered how to describe this END.  

Of course, this is not a humongus end.  It's not as if Julala has been a pivotal part of my online existence.. but each time miss Demina mentioned the impending end... my heart contracted with a little sadness.

Or as Alan Watts might have said, a fork in the river - where I am looking at the waterfall - and have to just let the current take me....
  

But nevertheless I am sad.. and needed to say something.  These are my words.

 This is journey's end.  All hail the path ahead

 shock








 
 Depression



Acceptance






If you do need help dealing with the loss of someone very central to your life online or in Real Life, here is a great place to help: http://abandoned.eu/





Image
Happiness is wearing the collar of the one who loves you




2 comments:

Julala said...

blimey estos...I haven't died or anything *smiles*

It is sweet of you to share your feelings on this.

...and as one door closes another opens :o)

Estos Putzo said...

Tsk!