Monday, December 10, 2012

I Need... (by Amity)

I need you to hold me
I need you to kiss me
I need you to cherish me

I NEED YOU TO NEED ME LIKE I NEED YOU......

I need to feel the sting of your hand
I need to hear the sound of your voice
I need to feel your skin against mine

I NEED YOU TO NEED ME LIKE I NEED YOU......

I need my hair in your hand
I need your lips at my ear
I need your sweet sinful whispers

I NEED YOU TO NEED ME LIKE I NEED YOU......

I need my screams to fill the room
I need you to dry my tears
I need the world to shrink to only you and i

I NEED YOU TO NEED ME LIKE I NEED YOU......

I need to trust you
I need to believe in you
I need to give myself completely to you

I NEED YOU TO NEED ME LIKE I NEED YOU......

~Amityville Darkgoddess

5 comments:

Julala said...

lovely poem Amity :o)

Estos Putzo said...

Yay! Another poster. How many more before we have a coven?

Julala said...

Amity....I think....he's calling us witches.. O.o

Unknown said...

thank you Julala! I woke up with that in my head at 3 am. I guess some things I have been trying to work out in my head worked themselves out lol. *zaps Estos in the butt with my wand*

Estos Putzo said...

Yikes! So you DO have a wand! I knew it!

And Amity - for Julala to say she liked the poem is high praise - she is a pretty good at the prose herself (and the paintings, and the lectures, and the stories... )

... though her sense of humour can be suspect at times...