Sunday, February 3, 2013

Where I am Led - Part 19 - JOY! (by Julala)



Happy, happy, joy, joy,
I'm Your kinky sex toy,
Bite me, lick me, scratch my back
Give my arse a right good smack!


Whilst we may take our roles, and our lifestyle and relationships very seriously......we should never forget the JOY it brings.  On Monday we will be considering sharing our joy.  Bring your embarrassing stories, your funny experiences, your humorous observations.  Tell us what makes you happy in D/s, tell us what makes you smile in BDSM.


We may or may not have a thought for the day...depending on how unruly we become sharing the joy ;op

These Monday discussions are using the service exploration workbook "Where I am Led" by Christina Parker as a point of reference. However, you do not need to have read or even seen the book to fully participate in the discussion.

Everyone welcome. Please do join us on Monday (4th Feb) at 12pm SLT at the Temple of Discussion on Respect sim. Discussion is voice led but text also very welcome.


3 comments:

Estos Putzo said...

We want to hear the static crackle from all the high voltage kissing

Estos Putzo said...

What a Live show! Thanks to Ryn and Mouse for making me laugh. Now I know where Julala finds her inner strength... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

Julala said...

lol

it was much fun...thanks to all :oD