Sunday, January 27, 2013

Where I am Led - Part 18 - Comfort (by Julala)

Comfort.

Where do you find comfort?

Is it with Your sub/slave at Your feet....her head resting against Your thigh, your hand stroking her hair....

....or in the arms of your Dominant....feeling Their warmth and strength around you.....or perhaps it is when you feel your Dominant pulling firmly on your hair as He (or She) uses you for pleasure?

Tied so that you can hardly move.....blindfolded and in the dark....do you find comfort?  For some yes, whilst for others this might push against the very edge of their own comfort zone.  Locked in a virtual cage...in a virtual world....waiting for your Dominant to [login] and come and take you....virtually....exploring a side of you (or of life) in SL that you can not in RL....can be of great comfort to many.

I have often heard "I find comfort in my submission" ....not so much do I hear "I find comfort in my Dominance"...but sure it can be there...must be there?

Comfort comes in so many different forms...found in the strangest of places...and needed as the lightest and darkest of times....and then in between.  We all need comfort.....we all find comfort.  Where do you find yours?

Comfort can be found in the most unlikely of places

What are the subtle differences between "Comfort" and "comfortable" and "Comfort zone"?  Which are beneficial and which can become restrictive or turn to complacence?  Can becoming too comfortable be a problem in a relationship?  More so in a D/s relationship?

As always we will also look at some "thoughts for the day" (time permitting).  This week tackling "being honest with yourself".

These Monday discussions are using the service exploration workbook "Where I am Led" by Christina Parker as a point of reference. However, you do not need to have read or even seen the book to fully participate in the discussion.

Everyone welcome. Please do join us on Monday (28th January) at 12pm SLT at the Temple of Discussion on Respect sim. Discussion is voice led but text also very welcome.

No comments: