Just a quick note to introduce myself to the D/s Academy Blog readership. My name is Michael Darkside, and I have been a resident here on the Academy's Sim (Respect) for a little over a month. I have also been a participant in D/s Academy discussions since I first set foot in SL late last year.
The D/s Academy community has been a welcoming and supportive one to me since I moved in, and has reached out and helped others I care very much about. So when Mir asked for volunteers to help with the Blog, I thought it was a good way for me to give a little back to this great community.
I look forward to getting to know more of our readers in the coming months when I have begun posting in earnest. But in the meantime, please feel free to stop by and say hello if you are on the Sim, or simply drop me a line at Michael.Darkside.SL@gmail.com and let me know what you might like to hear more about in our Blog.
Until the next time, keep well, and remember the tenets of the D/s Academy slogan - Live. Learn. Lust!
Michael Darkside
1 comment:
Thank You very much Michael! I am glad You are volunteering as blog author and it is great to have You around on the SIM!
Post a Comment