The D/s Academy is a project in Second Life. By facilitating educational and social events we want to help people with their questions about styles of life that purposely involve D/s dynamics. People looking for contact and exchange with other people who enjoy BDSM in its various ways are welcome to join in. Check out the events calendar: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=1rs2kf7jlrpg45cic24vn15qn0%40group.calendar.google.com
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Hello...
Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Amityville Darkgoddes. I am a owned slave and have been in this lifestyle for a little over a year now. It was in SL that I discovered who I am and I have come to embrace it both in SL and RL. On this blog I hope to share my thoughts, questions and concerns as I continue to grow as a person and a slave. I look forward to hearing different viewpoints and learning new things. Well that's it for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Amity. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as you continue on your journey. Best wishes and good luck to you. x
Aha! you know who you are - and are setting off on your journey - I'm going to be using you to bounce some ideas off - if that's OK?
Post a Comment