Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday discussion - 12pm SLT - Skills and Tools for the Distance Dom/me


Skills and Tools for the Distance Dom/me

Long-distance relationships have their challenges and for both Dom/me and submissive it can be hard to stay focused, feel wanted, secure, and safe.  So what skills can a Dom/me (or submissive) learn to help in a long-distance relationship?  What tools can be used to make things easier (or harder *grins*)?

Thank you for coming and sharing your experiences of what has helped or hindered your long-distance D/s relationships yesterday at the Temple of Discussion on Respect sim.

It was a great discussion and I have also received many IMs requesting a repeat - so this topic will be repeated in the not too distant future.  I may also write a blog post with some of the points and ideas that were discussed.




2 comments:

Estos Putzo said...

It was a good discussion - a fair bit of 50/50 going on.

I loved the bit when you said and I use this app to allow Master to know exactly where I am...

And I think it was missy who couldn't wait with a 'C' and exclaimed "Noooooo Wayyyy"

Which was, I thought, an excellent way of registering an alternative opinion. :0

It was also interesting to hear the some of the lifstylers who compared and contrasted experience between fully online relationships and a hybrid SL/RL

So, another great discussion Julala.

Julala said...

thanks estos, glad you enjoyed it :o)