Sunday, October 21, 2012

Greetings! (by Azuri)

Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Alexadrianna Resident, also known as Azuri Deux.  You may have known me on another avatar as Azurianna Saxondale.  After intermittent breaks from SL while I was going through some life transitions over the last few months, I have returned in full force. Part of my transitions included making this new avatar, as a way to move forward. It is a very personal decision, but the end result is me being made anew!

As a part of my vision for myself, I rejoined D/s Academy as staff and will be posting here, more active in events, and present in discussions. 

I have committed to facilitating a Friday 8pm SLT "Community Discussion" (emphasis on community).  The community discussion is open to All and I am very excited and happy to see what manifests.

For now, I will leave you with a story spoken from my heart:

I have four cats, Ramsey, Rickey, Boy, and Sunny. 

Ramsey is very beautiful, incredibly so.  Ramsey tends to be needy. He’ll follow you around. All the time. He whines constantly, crying excessively for attention, 24/7. Then when you go to finally give him what he needs, he extends his claws and will seriously injure you.

Rickey is a lover.  He has never met anyone he doesn't love. Well, except for the dogs. The thing about Rickey is that even though he has such a good demeanor, with constant loving worship, there’s nothing much in the attic. He’s dumber than the proverbial doorknob. In fact, he likes to take naps...laid out in the middle of the boulevard. Needless to say, he needs supervision and confinement.

Boy is a fabulous cat. He was born right into my hands.  He was the runt nobody wanted.  So I kept him and he has been a pleasure to love.  He’s grown now and is like a miniature tiger.  He’s so much fun to be with and to play with.  He continually seeks you out and tries to initiate something.  But when you pick him up, his muscle become inflexible, and he squirms frantically to get loose. He will NOT be held. Then he retreats and sulks until his little kitty brain forgets.

Sunny is a treasure and pleasure to know.  Sleek, muscular, well developed. Beautiful to behold. He likes to talk. He’ll get right next to you and use his language and I’m quite certain he is saying something very meaningful to him.  He’s pretty much independent, except for the cat food. He doesn't waver at all when you leave him alone. But when you call his name, he comes running and becomes the most loving, adoring creature I've ever seen.

I was considering...many people react just like my cats.  I know I've been like all of them at different times. But when I make a cognitive choice, I want to be like Sunny.

With love and respect,

Azuri


2 comments:

Mirjam Munro said...

Awwwwwww thank You so much for sharing this about Your cats! May I suggest that You upload a photo of them as well? :-) I so wanna see how they look like! Thank You very much for Your introduction and for being back with us, Azuri. *hugs*

Julala said...

Welcome back Azuri and so cool to see you and others posting on the blog :o)