Learning
"...It is the people who can do nothing who can find nothing to do, and the secret of happiness in this world is not only to be useful, but to be forever elevating one’s usefulness...."
Sandra Orne Jewett
What have been Y/your greatest lessons in Y/your journey into D/s or BDSM? Who was Y/your greatest teacher? Which lessons were the hardest or the most surprising for Y/you?
As always W/we will also discuss two "thoughts for the day" (in true Radio 4 style <<< for Sir Zano) - one focusing on "Loyalty" and the other on "Limits". Sure to be some controversy in amongst those two so please do come and join U/us and share Y/your thoughts and experiences (or just come and listen if Y/you prefer).
The discussion will be led in voice but as always text is also welcome. E/everyone welcome.
Monday 8th October @ 12pm SLT at the Temple of Discussion on Respect sim.
1 comment:
One of my greatest learning moments was when Izzy said to me "no one will get close to you, Estos, because you're a role player - they don't know who it is they're talking to"
That was a turning point for me. It's when I edited my profile, and it's when I got serious about being serious. (well, I can still do a double endendre if I put my mind to it)
The best teacher I've had to the lifestyle is Jadzia Fadoul.
The best mentor for facilitation and Role play has been Seonaid Landar
Post a Comment