Monday, October 15, 2012

Surrender (by Julala)


3 comments:

Estos Putzo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Estos Putzo said...

Julala shared this poem at the class tonight. When I thought she'd gone, I asked a couple of friends over to give me their perspective on it.

Their views were very interesting - especially as they were a D/s couple, who I know quite well.

Actually I hope Julala can bring it along to the next discussion. But till then, I'd like to quote from local chat:

[2012/10/15 13:46] Jadzia Faddoul: that really was quite lovely, though, and very brave of her to share
[2012/10/15 13:47] Jadzia Faddoul: thank you :)
[2012/10/15 13:47] Jadzia Faddoul: for bring me to see it, Estos
[2012/10/15 13:47] Jadzia Faddoul: it's not easy to write at all
[2012/10/15 13:48] Jadzia Faddoul: let alone have others read what you've written and pick it apart in front of you
[2012/10/15 13:48] Jadzia Faddoul: please tell her how much i admire her courage, skill, and sentiment?

Julala said...

omy *blushes*

that's so sweet.....thank you.